Monday, April 28, 2008

And then there were six................

T

More purple! Yippie! I received this one today from Kathy aka Katalina. She left the tag on so I know it's Lion Wool Prints. I might just have to get some of this next visit to Michaels. (I'm on a yarn diet right now) It has a great feel and memory to it!



Tldj1944 sent a lovely journal for Lori along with her square. Thanks Tommie! What a great idea ~ very thoughtful of you. When I get one more square, I may put a panel together. I'll post it, of course.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

The squares are all so lovely. And I'm glad there's a purple theme started - just so happens the yarn that wanted to be in my square is also purpley! And it's all done. Going in the mail tomorrow!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home