Friday, May 02, 2008

What a day!



Our first International square came from Norway today! Ziarah sent from across the sea another perfect piece with her note to Lori.




This is so soft and delicate. I wanted to show you all the detail so I cropped it and made it darker. The first cream color is the true one. Isn't it beautiful? Thanks so much nanaknits21!



And I can't even begin to tell you how soft this sock yarn is that was sent along with some great chocolate (raspberry, yum.................!) and a very cool square. Sadly, I am trying to locate the sender! :(

UPDATE: This package is from Kimerbly aka somebunnyslove! See the post above for an accurate pic of this square!

1 Comments:

Blogger ziarah said...

Yay! I'm so glad it arrived!!! :)

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home