Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lucky Number Seven

I have 7 squares to post today.....................



This vibrant square was sent by Flowox. It's so lively. Nice choice Susan!




Tracey aka blt28 sent this great Artyarns (love them) super merino with 2 hanks for Lori. This is SO cuddly!




I have GOT to learn how to make squares like this one from Ambala. The detail in the pattern doesn't show up so well in this photo but the back is as perfect as the front. How do you do that?




Many thanks to spinsandknits for letting us know this was on the way. I have a square going at work in the same yarn! Thanks Rebecca!

I know it's been hard for some of you to get these out. I will post an updated progress picture later tonight or early tomorrow. It's really coming along. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home