Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What a great way to start a week!

I actually received these yesterday (Monday) but didn't get them posted until today~



Loveyoumoon sent this amazing square. One day I hope to be able to finish work like this. It's really beautiful. Em joined Ravelry in Feb 07 with only 7 months of knitting under her belt. I'd say you're a natural Em!



This is actually a bit darker than the real thing but I wanted to show everyone the great design that SpeedyString did! You did a wonderful job on this Sarah~



This came from xgvjx in Norway. Solvi is also new to knitting - just under a year now. Isn't this pretty? (I see you're a guitar player Solvi. Me too only acoustic and not so good but getting better!)



I think Ilovewool may be the baby of our group. Maria is only 16 years old and has SO many WIP'S. I can't remember when I had that much energy. Oh yeah, when I was 16! Thanks Maria!

I began assembling last night. I will post some pics soon~

Have a great night everyone!

Peace................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Oh, that tree square is amazing! But, they are ALL so beautiful! I'm unbelievably excited for this project to be finished and recieved. It's my first "group charity project". This is awesome... thanks to Helen (sugarmagknowya on Ravelry) for putting this together!

Amber
(Yarn-Pixie on Ravelry)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kari Lu Cowell said...

These squares are amazing! Especially from such "young" knitters! ha ha ha Mine was a quick job because I needed to get it out right away. Only garter stitch. :( But seriously, these people are talented! :D

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home