Thursday, May 15, 2008

Three Beauties



What a jammed mailbox I had today! This is from KrisWW and came all the way from the UK. There were two bands in with this. I think this is the right one. Let me know if not Kris. They are both for UK yarns and I should be able to tell but I am not very good at identifying yarn. I really like this color. The changes in it are so subtle.




A big hats off to TigerPooh2380 who has only been knitting for a year and sent this great variegated square. Lovely bright colors. Nice job on this Sarah. Thank you for participating in this project.




And wow, more wonderful colors and hand-spun from WillWorkForYarn! It's superwash wool and the color is "Fields of Summer". I want to take on dying in the near future and see spinning maybe in the very, very distant future. This is fabulous Linda~

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Hi Helen

Both bands are right, as I used a strand of each - one is a 50/50 cotton mix and the other is a 4ply pure wool. Glad it got there! :)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home